"Through our transport brands and sound distribution networks, we are able to connect our customers from around the world to key Australasian icons and landscapes."
SEALINK TRAVEL GROUP was established in 1989 when it purchased the ferry operations of Philanderer Ferries that connected the South Australian mainland to Kangaroo Island. What was then mainly a single ferry business has now grown into a successful enterprise operating not just transport businesses in Australia but has also built a significant tourism operation as a coach tour operator, travel wholesaler and retail travel business.
Our vision is to showcase Australasia to the world
- We are ambitious, adept and agile in pursuing our vision.
- We are confident in our people and the experiences we create.
- We will market these experiences across the world.
- We have pride in the experiences we offer and will continue to look for ways to enhance these, so our customers may enjoy our hospitality, our people, our attractions and our wildlife even more.
- We strive to provide excellent, reliable, efficient, value-for-money service and experiences, with a focus on safety.
- We are ambitious in pursuing growth and prosperity for our business.
- We think globally and seize new ideas and opportunities with passion, moving quickly to assess and act on them.